WHAT POSITIVE PARENTING TEACHES
FATHER HAVING VISION
Hamilcar Barca, Father of Hannibal Barca
CHARTING & GOALS FOR CHANGE: VISION PARENTING
Think about your child's behavior for a moment. Each week you will have the opportunity to select a goal for change. The positive parenting facilitator will support you in using positive parenting skills to accomplish the goals you set for your child. Each month on a 28 day calendar, the cycles will bring a different focus universally and a different approach individually for self development and family activities according to your personal "Family Vision" vibration and mathematical characteristics.
CHARTING: Parent your child based on their child's natural talents and gifts. Use your children(s) Mathematical Analysis Chart (numerology) as a reference guide: The guide will be for each child's development in order to effectively monitor your own personal and child's positive developmment according to their lists of
- natural talents,
- nutrition and
While implementing "Positive Parenting" techniques.
Emotions, natural talents, health & nutrition, based on day of birth:
Life story guided by the name documented on child's birth record.
Please learn how to calculate for yourself and then calculate your family members according to everyone’s personal vibration and mathematical characteristics. Instructions are given on how to do this on this page:
POSITIVE PARENTING TECHNIQUES (see chart below)
Style of effective & natural parenting techniques could be identified by parent's own name documented on birth record.
This is the area of the Soul's desire for true companionship. Parents can use this area to identify what's at the core of their feelings to acknowledge: http://healthwealthandromance.com/custom3.html Once you have identified your heart, confirm the expression of it through the 5 Love Languages Profile: Take this profile on line, download (and email to yourself) save the results to share with each other.
http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/ WAYS TO COMMUNICATE LOVE ...
Watch the video to see ways to communicate your love language! http://keepthefaith.com/page/gary-chapman
A child's character is formed in the womb, either the character traits are strong/powerfully determined or they come here weak/imbalanced based on what is/was going on with mom in the womb and the enviornmental relationships with and around her.
[_] 1 Leadership, Pioneer, make the old new. Finish what you start with the right use of your will power.
- Books: invention, pioneers, writing, architecture
- Keys: Sports, gardening, construction, healing, music
[_] 2 Diplomacy, understanding, aware of others. Don't waste energy waiting for help from others.
- Books: Anatomy, reflexology, culinary arts
- Keys: Alternative & complementary medicine
[_] 3 Motivating others, sociable, optimistic. Rise as far as your imagination can take you.
- Books: Dreams, psychology, language arts, animals
- Keys: Social interaction within community shedding light
[_] 4 Conservative, determined, problem solver. Internalize universal principles & values.
- Books: Feng Shui, landscape, electronics, astronomy
- Keys: Advising, organizing, mechanic
[_] 5 Outgoing,unpredictable, communicator. Be responsible, guard against impulsiveness.
- Books: Import & export, cultures & world customs, journalism
- Keys: writing, acting, music, politics, media
[_] 6 Supportive, responsibilities for community. Organize, avoid rushing through projects.
- Books: Traditions, cultural songs/dances, family health care, nutrition
- Keys: healing service to family & community, designer
[_] 7 Charming, dignified, finding purpose. Evaluate time and labor before accepting projects.
- Books: Science: oceanography, metaphysics, religions, poetry
- Keys: technical, psychological, & spiritual problem solving
[_] 8 In charge, fact finding, decision making. Be sensitive, respect boundaries & keep order.
- Books: Folklore, geology, criminal laws, business law, philosophy
- Keys: service for higher purpose, financial executive power
[_] 9 Courageous, leader, dreamer, dramatic. Control impulsiveness, look before leaping.
- Books: The art of war, world events, universal principles, quantum physics, theatre
- Keys: making the world better with fortunes, creative arts
POSITIVE PARENTING TECHNIQUES
Once we identify the behaviors and where it comes from with the children, whether it's environmental (T.V., movies, over-stimulating electronic games) or genetic (inherited emotions, allergic reactions and response to chemicals in the foods, i.e., dyes, artificial flavors, hormones), then the parents learn the Positive Parenting Techniques that will address the steps for proper development of character as well as: mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically to accomplish the desired behavioral change.
EXCERPT: SCIENTIST FOUND THAT MEMORIES MAY BE PASSED DOWN THROUGH GENERATIONS
A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN GOLD
Names were always well thought about in our original traditional socities. Children experience important life lessons by knowing the meaning of their names and affirming who the parent has named each child to be. A good name is better than gold. Nurture the child to display their strengths and live up to their attributes.
[_] ORDERING A PHONE CONSULTATION:
SOCIALIZING OUR YOUTH BUILDING FAMILY HEALTH & EDUCATION
By L’dia Men-Na’a, Certified Wholistic Health Educator, Accredited Positive Parenting Facilitator, Certified Youth Mental Health First Aider (Teen Suicide Prevention)
Phone/Text: 770-912-5800 Email: Ldiamennaa@aol.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1) After making your selection text and email confirmation of your receipt per family member summary charting, along with the family members following information.
2) Full Name (1st, Middle, Last)
3) Date Of Birth:
4) Time Of Birth:
5) Place Of Birth:
Use 3 colors for image. Write an affirmation using the 1st 3-4 words that you see in the word search puzzle. (Double click on image to enlarge)